- The promoter of this competition is Flow.
- The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence or negotiations will be entered into.
- All participants agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- Competition Period: The competition commences on 10 July 2020 and will terminate at midnight on 31 July 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
- Prize breakdown below;
- 1st prize: R1000 Takealot Voucher
- 2nd Prize: R500 Dis-Chem Voucher
- 3rd Prize: 1 month of Netflix
6. Entry Mechanism: To stand a chance to win, entrants must have:
- the latest version of the Flow app
- liked and/or followed Flow’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram social media accounts
- Tagged Flow’s corresponding social media account to their social media post with the hashtag of their unique code and #FlowNewNormal
- Submissions: Enter as many times you like.
7. Prize Draw: Winner will be chosen at random
8. Winner announcement: Winners will be announced on Flow’s social media
platforms and contacted via email on Wednesday 5 August 2020
9. Individuals eligible to enter the competition: The competition is open to SA residents who are over 18 years of age. Directors, employees, agents (including advertising agencies) of Flow, and their immediate families, are excluded from entry.
10. Publishing winner’s name: Winners agree that Flow can publish their name and photographic images on Flow’s marketing platforms including the website, newsletter and social media accounts. We may request the winners to participate in marketing activities for publicity purposes but the winners may decline such invitation.
11. Competition disclaimer: Flow and its associated companies, agents and contractors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this competition and/or promotional offer.
12. Cancellation: Flow reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition or promotion. In such an event, where a competition or promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.