You can export your listings from PropCtrl so that the Flow team can quickly upload for you using our internal bulk tool.
Steps to export your PropCtrl listings
1.. Login to your PropCtrl account
2. In the Left Menu, Click on Properties -> Manage Properties
3. Click on Custom Searches Tab. the New Search Link
4. Fill in your Flow Account managers email to receive the export.
- Select Mandate Type -> Rental
- Mandate Status -> On Market, Rental Pending
- Select the columns in the left panel that will appear in the export and add them each by tapping the ">" button. We recommend adding Property ID, P24 Listing #, Branch, List Price, Street Address, Listing Agents, Date Updated, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, City, Floor Area (m²), Kitchens, Pets, Allowed, Photos, Property Type, Province, Suburb, Agent Cell, Agent Email, Building Name, Building Options, Dining Rooms, Furnished, Garages, Gardens, Internet Access, Parking Bays
- Click Search
5. Click the Download Dropdown and select Excel Download
Email the Excel file that you download from Step 5 to your Flow account manager. They will load your listings to your Flow account with our bulk tool.