- The promoter of this competition is Flow.
- The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence or negotiations will be entered into.
- All participants agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- Competition Period: The competition commences on 24 April 2020 and will terminate at midnight on 30 April 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
- Prize breakdown below;
- Rent (only) for a month
- To a maximum of R10k. Flow will pay your monthly rent amount only excluding utilities and related.
- Winner will be required to send their lease agreement and 3 months of statements showing the rental amount and payments thereof.
- Entry Mechanism: To stand a chance to win, entrants must pay their rent via the Flow app using Ozow Instant EFT as the payment method, between 24 April 2020 and 30 April 2020.
6. Submissions: Entry is limited to one entry per participant.
7. Prize Draw: The winner will be randomly selected by 8 May 2020 and contacted by Flow via the registered email address. The winner will be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, Flow reserves the right to draw a replacement winner.
8. Winner announcement: There will be 1 winner. They will be announced on selected Flow social media platforms and contacted via email.
9. Individuals eligible to enter the competition: The competition is open to SA residents who are over 18 years of age. Directors, employees, agents (including advertising agencies) of Flow, and their immediate families, are excluded from entry.
10. Publishing winner’s name: Winners agree that Flow can publish their name and photographic images on Flow marketing platforms including the website, newsletter and social media accounts. We may request the winners to participate in marketing activities for publicity purposes but the winners may decline such invitation.
11. Competition disclaimer: Flow, and its associated companies, agents and contractors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this competition and/or promotional offer.
12. Cancellation: Flow reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition or promotion. In such an event, where a competition or promotion is canceled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
13. System Failure: No member Flow is responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of Flow which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
14. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant.